Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Participating in a Card Challenge

I am participating in a card challenge for the first time. The challenge is at Jaya's blog. At first I thought of using quilled heart for this challenge. But then the challenge's theme " heart and hugs' gave me an idea of merging two of my previous cards together. I embroidered the heart on a pink hand cut heart shape card stock. Then I drew the picture of a little girl around that heart. I drew her arms separately. I colored the picture, then cut it. Using 3d foam pads, I pasted it on the card. Now we have a girl who is hugging a heart! For the inside of the card, I made a pop up heart using the template that I found here. I used die cut phrase 'crazy 4 you' and stuck it with double tape.





Comments

  1. the card is a beauty Sheetal... love the stitched heart and the girl cut out... thanks for playing along at the crafty jc challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute)) Love the cards which are made in 3D. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. such a cute girl there. You are soo good at drawing arent u! :) Lovely card. loved the little hug and stitched heart.

    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. It seems that you really love crafting cos only a craft lover can have a cuttlebug and the ultimate pro. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO creative Sheetal! Happy Valentines. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card sheetal!!Loed your paper peicing.Thanx for participating in Crafty JC .

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet card. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Sheetal!!great job with paper piecing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)