Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Altered Cookies Box

Ananya got this cookie box from her friend. She hasn't had time to feast on them yet because she is still busy in eating her cake that she makes herself ec=very other day :) I thought the cookies box was ideal size to store my word stamps. So I made it using Monochromatic theme. Everything is in the shades of green and I added quilled leaves too which I made using the beehive technique that I saw at Pritesh ji's blog.
I am entering this project at
try it on tuesday: altered week

the craft garden: mono chromatic

Sirstampalot: monochromatic
Alotastamps: AB or C ( mine is 'B' for box)




Comments

  1. that is awesome, loved that you recycled the box, and good storage!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun use of that box, love the project! Thanks for playing along with us at The Craft Garden =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent recycling and great idea. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea and what wonderful quilling.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and wishing you a Happy New Year.


    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful idea! Thanks so much for entering your lovely creation into this months monochromatic challenge at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thank you for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely entry for our Monochromatic challenge
    thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)