Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Quilled Numbers Anniversary Scrapbook


I made this scrapbook for my parents' 41st wedding anniversary ( which was last December). I had all the photos saved in my laptop, but it decided to ditch me and gave up ghost. As I had already sent the album to India, I had to ask my brother to take photos of the pages and send me. 
quilled numbers
quilled numbers
There are only six pages in the album as I couldn't make more because of my laziness. But I decided to go ahead and gift the album ( more pages can be made and added later). And the result was as desired. My sister told me that mummy became very emotional when she got the album. Now she shows it to all the guests :)






mum and her sister






Me with parents and siblings

Comments

  1. Sheetal the 41 is so stunning and love the flowers..did you make the cream ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr. Sahab. And yes all the flowers in the quilled numbers have been made by me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats very nice !
    Love the PP's u picked and the flowers are gorgeous !
    Thanks for joining Lulupu challenge this fortnight !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful album, Sheetal! And the way you have done the quilling is just superb. It is such a beautiful keepsake, no wonder your mom loves it so much and is proud of it :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 25 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)