Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

My First Mini Album ( Shabby Chic!)........ Pat on the Back

This post is for Lulupu craft challenge for the month of May. I wanted to try my hand on mini albums so I thought to join in the fun. Not that I have much experience of making 12 x 12 albums. My first and only attempt till date at scrapbooking was when I made an album for my parents' anniversary. What I dread in making albums, is how to fill space. In that sense, mini albums pose less risk 😊.

So here is my mini album. As shabby chic is my current obsession, I have tried to infuse shabby chicness in it. 
Cover


The ribbon roses are made by me. Chipboard frame is from hobbycraft which I distressed with vintage photo and then spread glossy accent over it. 
1st page and the facing page

The laces used on both the pages were bought from Kinari bazar, Delhi. The journaling is from La De Doh collection.

2nd page and facing page

I used Prima fairy belle for background which coincidently matches with my daughter's pose. The metallic butterfly is a broken brooch. And the circle on which it is sitting, is again a Prima paper laminated and crocheted by me. 

The green flowers on the facing page were made using a 5 petal punch

I tried to create a mini album inside the mini album, but forgot that it will dangle helplessly every time we open the album. So had to glue Velcro to cover that slip.


3rd page and facing page

The big fabric flower has been made by me, including the pink crochet circle. Bronze cameo is handmade in air drying clay and then painted in acrylic color.


The memories frame is from MME collection
                                                                                                                                                                                       4 and facing page

How can anything be complete without a touch of quilling! I quilled these flowers in pastel tone to match with the shabby theme. 

Last page

This is again an attempt at another mini album. The fabric flower is handmade by me. So is the stick pin. Lipstick and mirror stamp is from imaginisce.



Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. All the best to  other participants of the challenge.

Comments

  1. Beautiful album Sheetal! Gorgeously decorated pages! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)