Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Quilled egg Spring Easter card with stamped flowers

I have used uniko stamps flower power 1 to make these flowers. 


Quilled Egg

Quilled the egg in pastel colors. First I cut the egg base from spellbinders egg die, made the outline with on the edge quilling and then filled the egg with quilled shapes and beehive quilling. 

The yellow background  has come out darker than it really is.


 This is my first quilled Easter card and I am thinking of giving it to my daughter's teacher. 

I have quilled another egg, which I will make into a card for the teaching assistant.


I am entering this card in the following challenges :
Uniko Stamps: Spring with optional twist of Easter

My mum's craft shop :  Woodland Animals or Easter

Dragon Lair's Designs : Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Spring

QKR Stempede: Spring is in the Air

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card - that quilling is just so pretty, and I really like the colors. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge - this week the option is Spring is in the air. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter card, love the gorgeous quilling, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOrgeous! I LOve your colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, vibrant, cheery and totally Easter perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Uniko this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE how you have used your Uniko flowers and lovely to see you enjoying them and joining in on the challenge too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilled egg, love it. Thanks for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)