Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Quilled Typography Monogram I

I am learning quilled typography now a days. Today I want to share quilled monogram I. I have made this monogram for a very special lady. She is a second mother to me.Lots of things in my life, I learned  from her. She truly symbolises the saying, " Friends are the Family You Choose".

Though In the last twelve years, we have hardly met four-five times and talked on phone even less, But she is always in my thoughts. Her name starts with the letter I so I made the quilled monogram. We are visiting India in Easter Holidays, then I will gift her this canvas.








I am entering this Quilled Typography canvas in the following Challenges:


Everybody Art challenge : Flowers

Tuesday Throwdown  : Add Dimension

Fairytale Challenge : Favourite Color Combo Mine is Pink and Aqua/ Turquoise

Paper Creator's Crafts : All about Mum

Crafty Calendar : Mum's Day/ Special Female

Crafty Cardmaker : For a Special Woman

Moving Along with the Times : Handmade or diecut flowers

Indian Quilling Challenge : Celebrate Women



Comments

  1. Hi Sheetal,
    what a very super canvas and your work is outstanding.
    I love that monogram and all your superb work.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. I'm sure she will treasure it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, what a wonderful present. Your attention to detail is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely monogram.. great efforts..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! You must have spend hours of creating all this tiny quilling parts. It looks really so fab! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what an amazing artwork! Unbelievable.
    thanks for showing it for the fairytale challenge
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Quilling and lovely coolors. Thanks for playing along IQCG. Hope to see u again.
    DT Priya

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful monogram sheetal. Good Luck & Thank you for joining us at Indian Quilling Challenge.
    Shylaa
    Adhiraacreations
    IQCG Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work, your Friend would like it too. Thanks for joining us at EAC. Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)